Winter Season Schedule
The schedule from September 8 to January 4 has been posted on the AMHL website.
To view your team's schedule click on your division in the side menu bar. The schedule page for the entire division will appear. To see just your team's schedule you may either enter your team name in the Quick Search box or click on your team name in the schedule listing or in the side menu bar (under the list of divisions).
Posted on Fri, August 21, 2015
2015 Summer Champions
Congratulations to the
2015 Summer Season Champions!
Winners are posted on the 2015 Champions page.
Thank you to the teams and staff for a great summer season.
Posted on Wed, August 19, 2015
Buy 1 item get 10% off
Back to Ice Deals at ProSkate
Buy 2 items get 15% off
Buy 3 items get 20% off
Posted on Fri, August 14, 2015
Free Agents Wanted
Several teams in the Alberta Men's Hockey League are looking for players for the upcoming winter season. Individuals looking for a team are welcome to fill out our FREE AGENT FORM (online).Here are some highlights for the upcoming winter season:
The winter season starts on September 8. Playoffs are in April.
- 30 regular season games, plus playoffs for teams that qualify
- All games are 1.5 hours with a flood every two periods.
- All playoff series are a 'best of three'.
- The best ice times available for adult hockey in Edmonton. Late weeknight games are minimized.
On average teams will have 5-6 games during regular season that start at 10:30 PM or later on evenings
preceding a weekday (i.e. Sunday through Thursday night).
- Quality facilities - showers at all arenas used.
Arenas include Knights of Columbus, Argyll, Clare Drake (U of A), CAC, Millwoods, Terwillegar, Kenilworth,
Grand Trunk, Castledowns, Glengarry.
- Quality officiating - two referees and one timekeeper scheduled for every game.
- Schedules posted well in advance
- Divisional placement based on teams's playing ability. Divisional realignment is done around game 6 and
mid-season if required.
- High caliber hockey in the upper divisions.
- Safety of players is a priority for the league.
- Individual and team awards presented to regular season leaders in each division including Top Team,
Highest Points and Lowest Goals Against.
- Trophies given to first and second place teams in playoffs.
- Team fees include player accident insurance.
Posted on Thu, August 06, 2015
2015-2016 Winter Season
The winter season will start on September 8. The season consists of 30 regular season games plus playoffs. All ice slots are 90 minutes with a flood after every two periods.
The AMHL operates 7 days a week and late weeknight games are minimized. On average teams will have 5 - 6 games during regular season that start at 10:30 PM or later on evenings that precede a weekday (i.e. Sunday through Thursday night).
Click here for more information, including team fees.
Team applications may be submitted using our online form.
If you are an individual looking for a team to play on, please fill out our Free Agent Form.
Posted on Tue, May 19, 2015